Dear Students,

North East Students Welfare Foundation has invited scholarship applications-2016 for free seats as given below under scholarship scheme for the reserved quota in Govt. approved colleges or universities in India (Approved by AICTE/UGC, MHRD- Govt. of India and State government technical university/board).HEWS associated institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of North-East states. Most of the NE students are not aware of these facilities & financial support provided by Government of India and college Trusts and they miss the opportunity to get higher education. Students get benefit of 1 to 4 lakhs rupees as discount fee in different courses in this Programme. You will be charged only 25% of college fee/tuition fee and the rest 75% fee will be managed by colleges Trust and govt. scholarship scheme. To avail this benefit you must fill up the application form and take admission through North East Students Welfare Foundation in it’s participating institutions.

So you should take advantage of this Programme and get your one seat reserved in your choice college in India.

Major activities of NESWF

  • North East Students Welfare Foundation organizes admission on scholarship scheme with the support of colleges and universities
  • North East Students Welfare Foundation organizes counselling programs for selected candidates to choose their choice course, college and location as North East Students Welfare Foundation has tie-up with leading colleges in India.
  • North East Students Welfare Foundation provides detail information about much larger choice of universities/colleges and their courses available in India.
  • North East Students Welfare Foundation tries to give full support to meritorious students financially through this scheme.
  • North East Students Welfare Foundation assists the students to get admission in leading colleges of different courses like Engineering, Polytechnic, Bio-tech, Management, Nursing ,Hotel Management, Pharmacy, BDS through their ability and eligibility without donation/capitation.
  • North East Students Welfare Foundation promotes technical & professional education in the country through career seminars and other awareness activities.
  • North East Students Welfare Foundation organizes educational awareness programs in rural areas and guiding students to pursue higher education in their budget and also guides to get educational scholarship benefits provided by Govt. of India.

Advantage to the students of North East Students Welfare Foundation

North East Students Welfare Foundation provides scholarship (upto 100%) to poor and meritorious students of North East so that they do not have any financial crisis and smoothly continue their higher education. Selected candidates of North East Students Welfare Foundation can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme since North East Students Welfare Foundation has already tie-up with many technical and professional colleges. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges on discount fee. Time to Time career guidance by the experts in the field of education and colleges authorized representatives. North East Students Welfare Foundation provides detail information of leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities and placements under one roof.

  • Apply Offline
  • Apply Online